    ----------------

    Thanks!
    Ron

    Ron Vecchi, Apr 14, 2005

  2. Ron Vecchi

    Brock Allen Guest

    Yes, you can. Here are a couple of articles:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/01/cutting/
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/06/CuttingEdge/default.aspx

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Apr 14, 2005

  3. Ron Vecchi

    Ron Guest

    Excellent, the second one was what I was looking for,

    Thanks!
    Ron

    Ron, Apr 16, 2005