    I have my custom control designer because of the datasource property.

    Any clues how to bind Templates so they would be recognized?

    Robert.
    Robert Koritnik, May 10, 2004

  2. One more thing. I actually copied the code from the MSDN how to make a
    templated web custom control. Including the designer. I just inherited from
    Control instead of WebControl.

    PLEASE Help me... I'm getting deseprate after two days....

    "Robert Koritnik" <> wrote in message
    > If I inherit my templated data-bound control the design time doesn't
    > recognize my templates. They are all null. But if I inherit from

    WebControl

    Robert Koritnik, May 10, 2004

  3. Thanks anyways. Found the problem. To put it correctly. the explanation in
    MSDN seems somehow unanderstandible so I instantiated with wrong parameters.

    Robert

    Robert Koritnik, May 13, 2004