templates?

...D.

If you right click on that page and save background, you'll see it is a
..jpg picture - one cell of a binder. It repeats itself (tiles) over and
over downward when you stick it in as the background. It will also tile to
the right side, so it has to be wide enough so that it does not tile to
the right side for visitors - and I see the dimensions are 1200 x 48. So
only those visitors that use a higher mode than 1200 wide might see the
binder begin to repeat on the right side.

Just go to the page, and "view" the "source" - you'll see the code. That
is your template for that page..

Actually it might be better using a big table and nest stuff in there -
that way you can specify a fixed size page of say, 750 px wide. This way
you don't have to worry about a browser's mode.

You'll have to excuse me, I use a 3rd party program now that is a lot of
visual and not relying on me coding. But a table would work great. Crop
the picture you got on the page to 750 px wide, and set it in a table - as
a background picture - not a regular picture - said table is to be 75t0 px
wide also.

Just type this into google: HTML table background code. You'lll be bale to
find a tutorial.

...D.