terminate session?

lucas

Hi,
is there a way to terminate a user session?

I created a web service that loops trough a database that contains
emails and sends a personnaly adressed email to everyone. The web
service is void (dosn't return anything to the caller). I use a web form
to create the email with attachments and pass the email as a parameter
to the web service. The client I'm doing this for has a little over 8000
emails in the database so I make the application pause for 2 minutes at
every few hundred emails just to be sure I don't overload the server.

Everything works fine but after I've sent the request to the web
service, the internet explorer status bar is still active, like it's
waiting for something. I can close the browser and the web service will
continu it's operation anyway, but it would be nice not to have the
status bar look like it's waiting for something. Is there anyway to
terminate the session or not have ie wait for something?

Bobby Ryzhy

[...]

Session.Abandon();

Bobby Ryzhy
bobby @ domain below