test message <eom>

Usenet

Jonathan N. said:
Try alt.test next time.

How did this get here?

I *have* been trying to use alt.test, and complained to my ISP that I
couldn't post to usenet.
Looks like they've been trying it out for me! I *never* post from
that address.

Sorry about that.
Mark

Jonathan N. Little

Usenet said:
How did this get here?

I *have* been trying to use alt.test, and complained to my ISP that I
couldn't post to usenet.
Looks like they've been trying it out for me! I *never* post from
that address.

Sorry about that.

Looks like you may have numskulls at your ISP's tech dept!

Blinky the Shark

Jonathan said:
Looks like you may have numskulls at your ISP's tech dept!

....who apparently just posted *with his email address in the clear*.

They have extra-numb skulls if that is the case.

Usenet

Blinky the said:
....who apparently just posted *with his email address in the clear*.
They have extra-numb skulls if that is the case.

It is the case!
It's taken them nearly two weeks to fix this.
And they posted a test message to a non-test newsgroup.
With my address clearly visible.
And now they're claiming it was never broken in the first place...

It's a Pipex company.

No wonder the gene pool is in the state its in... 8-(

Mark

Blinky the Shark

Usenet said:
It is the case!
It's taken them nearly two weeks to fix this.
And they posted a test message to a non-test newsgroup.
With my address clearly visible.
And now they're claiming it was never broken in the first place...

It's a Pipex company.

No wonder the gene pool is in the state its in... 8-(

Which state is that? I want to make sure I never move there. ;)