    Could someone take a look at www.lievedejonghe.be in IE5.5, please?
    (emailed screenshots welcome). I hope it looks good.. in IE5.5.
    Thx in advance.

    Anne, Feb 15, 2006

  2. Anne wrote:

    > Could someone take a look at www.lievedejonghe.be in IE5.5, please?
    > (emailed screenshots welcome). I hope it looks good.. in IE5.5.

    No IE5.5 here, but you must immediately do something about that
    half-megabyte background picture.

    On http://www.lievedejonghe.be/en/en.html
    you have over *2* megabytes of images.

    People on dialup will never stick around long enough to see your site.

    New documents should be using a Doctype of Strict, not Transitional.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 15, 2006

  3. Anne

    Martin Jay Guest

    In message <>, Anne
    <> writes
    >Could someone take a look at www.lievedejonghe.be in IE5.5, please?
    >(emailed screenshots welcome). I hope it looks good.. in IE5.5.
    >Thx in advance.

    On a related matter, is it possible to have IE5.5 and IE6 running under
    Windows on the same machine at the same time?

    At the moment I keep IE5.5 running on a separate machine for testing
    purposes.
    --
    Martin Jay

    Martin Jay, Feb 15, 2006
  4. Martin Jay wrote:

    > In message <>, Anne
    > <> writes
    >
    >> Could someone take a look at www.lievedejonghe.be in IE5.5, please?
    >> (emailed screenshots welcome). I hope it looks good.. in IE5.5.
    >> Thx in advance.

    > On a related matter, is it possible to have IE5.5 and IE6 running under
    > Windows on the same machine at the same time?
    >
    > At the moment I keep IE5.5 running on a separate machine for testing
    > purposes.

    I have IE 4.01, 5.01, 5.5, & 6.0, plus numerous non-IE browsers. You can
    download from here...

    http://browsers.evolt.org/
    evolt.org - Browser Archive

    --