Test site in IE5.5

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Anne said:
Could someone take a look at www.lievedejonghe.be in IE5.5, please?
(emailed screenshots welcome). I hope it looks good.. in IE5.5.

No IE5.5 here, but you must immediately do something about that
half-megabyte background picture.

On http://www.lievedejonghe.be/en/en.html
you have over *2* megabytes of images.

People on dialup will never stick around long enough to see your site.

New documents should be using a Doctype of Strict, not Transitional.

Martin Jay

Anne said:
Could someone take a look at www.lievedejonghe.be in IE5.5, please?
(emailed screenshots welcome). I hope it looks good.. in IE5.5.
Thx in advance.

On a related matter, is it possible to have IE5.5 and IE6 running under
Windows on the same machine at the same time?

At the moment I keep IE5.5 running on a separate machine for testing
purposes.

Jonathan N. Little

Martin said:
On a related matter, is it possible to have IE5.5 and IE6 running under
Windows on the same machine at the same time?

At the moment I keep IE5.5 running on a separate machine for testing
purposes.

I have IE 4.01, 5.01, 5.5, & 6.0, plus numerous non-IE browsers. You can
download from here...

http://browsers.evolt.org/
evolt.org - Browser Archive