Testing a Message Driven Application

SuSi

I would like to get some suggestions on the test approach for unit and
Integration testing for the below Scenario

Multiple deployment request messages are generated by client and sent
to the MessageService (Client service).Each message has an
messagesender compoenent that sends the message and waits until the
operation is complete.

The MessageService (Client service) communicates through JMS with
Deployment service to process the request The Deployment Service after
processing the request sends the response back to Client.

Test Approcah

Unit testing : Using Mockobjects ( EasyMock) to test MessageService and
Deployment Service [ Mocking JMS objects using EasyMock. That will
helps us verify that correct JMS APIs are called] . Refactor message
processing logic into a seperate class and test it as a POJO

Integration Testing : Using Cactus, Original JMS implementation to
Test for right messages at the right queue.

Is this approach Right? Am I missing something here? What are the other
things I should look for in Testing a Message Driven Application?