Testing if a global is defined in a module

Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I'm new to This forum
I'm so lucky to find this awesome site
it is great to join this Forum, hope i'm welcome in...
grey.png

Grant Edwards

Dnia Wed, 06 Jul 2011 03:36:24 +1000, Steven D'Aprano napisa?(a):
Because unless you are extremely disciplined, code and the comments
describing them get out of sync. [...]
True, but that gets far worse with external docs. Do you have in mind
any better replacement?

You write code that's easy to read, and you provide the language with
introspection capabilities that allow you do do things like write a
program that will list the symbols exported by a module.

Chris Rebert

Dnia Wed, 06 Jul 2011 03:36:24 +1000, Steven D'Aprano napisa?(a):
Because unless you are extremely disciplined, code and the comments
describing them get out of sync. [...]
True, but that gets far worse with external docs. Do you have in mind
any better replacement?

You write code that's easy to read

Reminded me of this excellent presentation:

"Uncomment Your Code"
https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=ah82mvnssv5d_162dbgx78gw

Cheers,
Chris