    Dim myReader As DataSet = SqlHelper.ExecuteDataset
    (ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("DBConnInfo"),
    CommandType.StoredProcedure, "Details", storedParams)
    anonymous, Apr 13, 2004

  2. anonymous wrote:

    > I have the following dataset I am trying to dynamically
    > generate text boxes
    > based on a dataset results.
    > How do I do this?
    > Dim myReader As DataSet = SqlHelper.ExecuteDataset
    > (ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("DBConnInfo"),
    > CommandType.StoredProcedure, "Details", storedParams)

    Could you clarify your question a bit? Are you wanting to display this
    data in a DataGrid, where a certain column (or columns) in the DataGrid
    are displayed as TextBoxes with the data from their respective DataSet
    columns as the Text of the TextBoxes?

    ???

    --

    Scott Mitchell

    http://www.4GuysFromRolla.com
    http://www.ASPFAQs.com
    http://www.ASPMessageboard.com

    Scott Mitchell [MVP], Apr 14, 2004

  3. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    I wanted to dispay the data in text boxes, not in a grid.
    The text boxed I would like dynamicly created based on a
    results from dataset.
    anonymous, Apr 14, 2004