    using this same object.

    Thanks for the help

    Joe

    Chops, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Chops

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    You can use that component to issue a GET request for the page, and analyse
    the response (ie search through the text that's returned, presumably between
    the <body></body> tags)

    Cheers
    Ken

    "Chops" <> wrote in message
    : Hi All.
    :
    : This has got me stumped
    :
    : Is there a way that we can search a remote web page for a specific line of
    : text?
    : We can check if a specific URL exist using the "MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP"
    object
    : witch works just fine, but is there anyway we can search the page for text
    : using this same object.
    :
    : Thanks for the help
    :
    : Joe
    :
    :

    Ken Schaefer, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Chops

    Chops Guest

    Thanks Ken

    Do you know of anywhere i can get an example bit of code?

    Regards

    Joe

    Chops, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Chops

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Try google.com

    (eg use ServerXMLHTTP withASP)

    Cheers
    Ken

    "Chops" <> wrote in message
    : Thanks Ken
    :
    : Do you know of anywhere i can get an example bit of code?
    :
    :
    : Regards
    :