    I'm having a problem with the following: http://www.frip.dk/fripdotdk/ie.html

    In Firefox the text looks correctly for both but in IE it doesn't work when I
    add text in front of the anchor, e.g.

    Hvid Hat, Jun 3, 2008

  2. Hvid Hat

    Els Guest

    Hvid Hat wrote:

    > I'm having a problem with the following: http://www.frip.dk/fripdotdk/ie.html

    > Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

    Your code is invalid.
    You have have a div with class 'banner', inside of which you have a
    link, inside of which you have another div, inside of which another
    link.
    You can't have a <div> inside a link, nor one link inside of another
    one.

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    Els, Jun 3, 2008

  3. Hvid Hat

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    "Hvid Hat" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm having a problem with the following:
    > http://www.frip.dk/fripdotdk/ie.html
    >
    > In Firefox the text looks correctly for both but in IE it doesn't work
    > when I
    > add text in front of the anchor, e.g.

    > Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

    Not familiar with CSS background images then?
    Nik Coughlin, Jun 4, 2008