Text overlapping other text when I resize my page

kk.simhadri

Hi,

here is my code in which I am aligning a text to bottom of my page
using CSS

<head>
..Footer
{
position:absolute;
bottom:0;
}

</head>

<h2 >This is a heading with an absolute position</h2>
page. The heading below is placed 100px from the left of the page and
150px from the top of the page.</p>

it works fine.But when I resize my window the text at the bottom is
overlapping my text at the top.I dont want this to happen .Can anybody
tell how can I prevent this ?

Thanks in advance

Desmond

Hi,

here is my code in which I am aligning a text to bottom of my page
using CSS

<head>
.Footer
{
position:absolute;
bottom:0;

}

</head>

<h2 >This is a heading with an absolute position</h2>
page. The heading below is placed 100px from the left of the page and
150px from the top of the page.</p>

it works fine.But when I resize my window the text at the bottom is
overlapping my text at the top.I dont want this to happen .Can anybody
tell how can I prevent this ?

Thanks in advance

dont use bottom=0 use top=200 or what ever it's top position should
be.

Desmond.

Bergamot

Desmond said:
dont use bottom=0 use top=200 or what ever it's top position should
be.

That is some pretty bad advice, mate.

First off, top=200 is invalid syntax. If you don't know why, try
validating your code.

Second is, assuming you meant 200 pixels from the top of the page, you
aren't considering that the bottom of the page is a variable position,
different not only on each web page, but different at various window
sizes and browser settings.

You might want to go back to lurking in this group until you know what
you're doing. Your suggestion here says you have a lot to learn yet.