    apply to text?
    Somone knows the solution?

    thanks all

    Stijn Goris, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Stijn Goris

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:3fe8a33a$0$15500$>
    Stijn Goris said:

    > Hi all,

    g'day

    > font.menuHeading

    ^^^^
    don't use the <font> element and if its a heading it should be in a <hx>

    > for some reason the text doesn't float in the middle but on top.

    a url would be very useful

    --
    brucie
    24/December/2003 06:20:44 am kilo

    brucie, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Stijn Goris

    Stijn Goris Guest

    "brucie" <> wrote in message
    > in post <news:3fe8a33a$0$15500$>
    > Stijn Goris said:
    >
    > > Hi all,

    > g'day
    >
    > > font.menuHeading

    > ^^^^
    > don't use the <font> element and if its a heading it should be in a <hx>
    >
    > > for some reason the text doesn't float in the middle but on top.

    > a url would be very useful
    >

    > --
    > brucie
    > 24/December/2003 06:20:44 am kilo

    You can find the site at http://28edegem.be/Navigator/ and the css file at
    http://28edegem.be/Navigator/text.css

    kind regards
    Stijn

    Stijn Goris, Dec 24, 2003
  4. Stijn Goris

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:3fe8d937$0$6917$>
    Stijn Goris said:

    >>> for some reason the text doesn't float in the middle but on top.

    >> a url would be very useful

    > You can find the site at http://28edegem.be/Navigator/

    i assume your talking about the <h1>/<h2>

    > and the css file at
    > http://28edegem.be/Navigator/text.css

    delete the margin and just use padding. e.g padding:4px;

    --
    brucie
    24/December/2003 10:35:53 am kilo

    brucie, Dec 24, 2003