Text Rolling

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by traga_2_whiskys, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. Weel i want do make a box with text rolling down to up, i've make-it wiht
    <marquee> in html, byt the text isn't always rolling. can anibody help me?

    traga_2_whiskys, Feb 15, 2004

  2. traga_2_whiskys wrote in
    news:Xns9490ADA35CC48gafsnetvisaopt@213.228.128.15:

    > Weel i want do make a box with text rolling down to up, i've make-it
    > wiht <marquee> in html, byt the text isn't always rolling. can anibody
    > help me?

    Sorry, i forgot to tell that i want with javascript, because i know that
    asp format can do it.

    traga_2_whiskys, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Thank you very mutch, the first link had resolved my problems, if you want
    to see the result watch it at my site www.gafanhas.org

    traga_2_whiskys, Feb 16, 2004
  4. On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:48:13 +0000 (UTC), traga_2_whiskys <traga_2
    > wrote:

    > Weel i want do make a box with text rolling down to up, i've make-it
    > wiht <marquee> in html, byt the text isn't always rolling. can
    > anibody help me?

    You are aware that the marquee element is a proprietary Microsoft
    extension to HTML and as such, may not be available in all browsers. If
    this is for general release on the WWW, I'd give serious thought to
    dropping the idea. However (watch for wrap):

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/objects/marque
    e.asp

    is Microsoft's documentation covering the element.

    Mike

    --
    Michael Winter

    Michael Winter, Feb 16, 2004