Text to the left of a form

gtfaetaw34

How can I have {text that appears on the left of an image} appear
inside of a table in the left to right format, rather than one on top
of the other. I much prefer not to create another <td> tag, as it is
a long table to mess around with each row of data....

any ideas?

font>
<form>....</form>

dorayme

gtfaetaw34 said:
How can I have {text that appears on the left of an image} appear
inside of a table in the left to right format, rather than one on top
of the other. I much prefer not to create another <td> tag, as it is
a long table to mess around with each row of data....

any ideas?

font>
<form>....</form>

Where is the image in this mark up. Post a URL with the image and a
likely looking form. Use a proper doctype and validate it and say what
is not how you want it to be and I guarantee, we will help you and you
will go forth and be happy.