    or I am thinking to way behind the possibility?

    thanks

    Janet.

    janet, Aug 25, 2003

  2. janet

    only me Guest

    You could allow the students to create their story in normal <textarea> as
    plain text, save that as file or field in database, then use something like
    this (http://www.interactivetools.com/products/htmlarea/) on another
    teacher only access page for the teacher to make his/her corrrections.

    I should try to keep Word out of it, it will fill your file so full of HTML
    you'll have a job to see the wood from the trees

    only me, Aug 25, 2003