Textarea unpopulated

Paul

Is there a way of repopulating a textarea if information has to be
resubmitted and edited again, or is there something else i could use.

Paul.

Paul

If I need to go back and edit data in a database were one of the fields
was entered via a text area. I would need to re-populate the form.
Database records may need correcting. Is there a better way if not.

paul.

Jonathan N. Little

Paul said:
Is there a way of repopulating a textarea if information has to be
resubmitted and edited again, or is there something else i could use.

Well Paul your question is a little vague, but if your are using Perl
and the CGI.pm returning to the form with the fields will have their
populated values by default with the CGI.pm, in PHP it is not automatic,
but Google is your friend:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=PHP+sticky+forms&btnG=Google+Search
PHP sticky forms - Google Search