TextChanged Event do postback

Franck

Hi,
Got a custom control which is a datetimepicker. It is set of two
controls : textbox and button.
The button display a popup where user can select a date which is then
filled in the control textbox.

I just wanna know if it's possible to do postback for the page where
the custom control is when the popup fill the textbox ?

Thks for help.

Mona

Hi Franck,

As I understand from your problem statement, you already have the code to
populate the Textbox with the date from the popup.
You would need to modify the code slightly to achieve the desired result.

After the code to populate the parent page's textbox, add the following :

window.opener.document.forms[0].submit();
self.close();

HTH

Mona[Grapecity]