the line between tab and the pageview

David

Hi, I have a question regarding the tabstrip control. When I implement
it I always got a line between the active tab and the pageview (I
guess it is the border of the page). But there is no line in all the
samples on the internet. Thanks for any help in advantage! The styles
are:

<ts:TABSTRIP ID="oTS" TARGETID="oMP" tabDefaultStyle="color:#AAAAAA;
background-color: #fffbff;
border-color:#AAAAAA;
border-width:1px;
border-style:solid;
font-weight:bold;
font-family:Verdana;
font-size:11px;
height:20px;
width:50px;
text-align:center;" tabHoverStyle="color: Blue;"
tabSelectedStyle="color:#000000; background-color: #fffbff;
border-bottom:none;" sepDefaultStyle="background-color: #fffbff;
border-color:#AAAAAA;
border-width:1px; border-style:solid; border-top:none;
border-left:none; border-right:none;">

<mp:MULTIPAGE ID="oMP" style="border-top: none;
padding: 10px;
height: 210px;
width: 100%;
border: 1px solid #949e9c;