the line between tab and the pageview

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by David, Sep 16, 2003.

  1. David

    David Guest

    Hi, I have a question regarding the tabstrip control. When I implement
    it I always got a line between the active tab and the pageview (I
    guess it is the border of the page). But there is no line in all the
    samples on the internet. Thanks for any help in advantage! The styles
    are:

    <ts:TABSTRIP ID="oTS" TARGETID="oMP" tabDefaultStyle="color:#AAAAAA;
    background-color: #fffbff;
    border-color:#AAAAAA;
    border-width:1px;
    border-style:solid;
    font-weight:bold;
    font-family:Verdana;
    font-size:11px;
    height:20px;
    width:50px;
    text-align:center;" tabHoverStyle="color: Blue;"
    tabSelectedStyle="color:#000000; background-color: #fffbff;
    border-bottom:none;" sepDefaultStyle="background-color: #fffbff;
    border-color:#AAAAAA;
    border-width:1px; border-style:solid; border-top:none;
    border-left:none; border-right:none;">

    <mp:MULTIPAGE ID="oMP" style="border-top: none;
    padding: 10px;
    height: 210px;
    width: 100%;
    border: 1px solid #949e9c;