    number of prefixes. The maximum is 3.

    any help appreciated

    -- Mayur
    mayur, Jul 1, 2004

  2. "mayur" <> wrote in message
    news:O2Vw$...
    > Hi,
    > Can anyone help me with the following error I am getting in my asp.net
    > application.
    > The number name 'System.Web.UI.WebControls' contains more than the maximum
    > number of prefixes. The maximum is 3.
    >
    > any help appreciated

    Please post the exact text of the error message. At the very least, I think
    you have spelled "member" as "number".
    --
    John Saunders
    johnwsaundersiii at hotmail
    John Saunders, Jul 1, 2004

  3. mayur

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    probebly it's error in your code. check error Stack Trace for line in
    your code behind code that generate that error. BTW - this error is
    usually part of page compilation process.

    Natty Gur[MVP]

    blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
    Mobile: +972-(0)52-8888377

    Natty Gur, Jul 2, 2004