The original subject seems to be quite descriptive

Anupam

Hi,
This is a *C* newsgroup. Keep your rascist attitudes to
yourselves. If you want to flame do it in private or shout out loud
with a waterhose inside your brains. This goes out to *all* the people
who have posted in this stupid thread (including me for wasting my
time and patience). I may not be the greatest C programmer alive but
sure as hell, I know off-track when I see it. So go to your homes
folks, and keep the hatred buried there. As if there's not enough to
go around.

Regards,
Anupam

Default User

Anupam said:
Hi,
This is a *C* newsgroup.

What are you talking about? Note that google starts new threads when the
subject is changed, and you quoted nothing. You post is meaningless.
Besides, it looks to be a response to a troll, which is the worst thing
you can do.

Brian Rodenborn

Anupam

What are you talking about? Note that google starts new threads when the
subject is changed, and you quoted nothing. You post is meaningless.
At least someone should give them a piece of their mind.
Besides, it looks to be a response to a troll, which is the worst thing
you can do.

Ok fine ... sorry to have ruffled your feathers ... I really don't
care to waste my time anyway because I'm just interested in the C part
of it all. Just thought that it would be in the interest of everyone
concerned.... I stand corrected.