The password field is erased when I make an operation

cesark

Hi !

I have a form with two 'dropdownlist', when I choose an option in the
first 'dropdownlist' the second 'dropdownlist' make a query and
display some data. The problem is during the query (while the page
reloads) that the password field filled is erased. How can I avoid
it?

Thanks

Curt_C [MVP]

IIRC it's because it's a "password" type, change it to "single line" and use
a mask perhaps?

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

cesark said:
Hi !

I have a form with two 'dropdownlist', when I choose an option in the
first 'dropdownlist' the second 'dropdownlist' make a query and
display some data. The problem is during the query (while the page
reloads) that the password field filled is erased. How can I avoid
it?

Thanks

=---

cesark

I don' t know how can I do a mask. Could you give me an example
please?

Are there other alternatives ?