    I like to see that the second also starts at the right side.

    How can I do that?

    Thanks!

    Arjen, Aug 2, 2003

  2. Arjen

    Arjen Guest

    "Arjen" <> schreef in bericht
    news:bgg33j$ceg$1.nb.home.nl...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a table record with two validators.
    > The can not be both false.
    >
    > When the first one will be false the errormessage will be placed at the

    left
    > side of the record.
    > When the second one will be false then the errormessage will be placed at
    > the center of the record.
    > That's the place where the first one will end if it was false too.
    >
    > I like to see that the second also starts at the right side.
    >
    > How can I do that?
    >
    > Thanks!

    I like to see that the second also starts at the right side.

    MUST BE

    I like to see that the second also starts at the LEFT side.

    Arjen, Aug 2, 2003

  3. | I like to see that the second also starts at the right side.

    | How can I do that?

    Set the "Display" property to "Dynamic". The property can have three values:

    - None - validator is not displayed (but is still active, ie. message may
    display in ValidationSummary)
    - Static - regardless validator is displayed or not, takes the appropriate
    place on page, only is invisible
    - Dynamic - if validator is not displayed, nothing is shown and no place is
    taken

    Default value -- and I don't know why -- is Static.

    --
    Michal A. Valasek, Altair Communications, http://www.altaircom.net
    Please do not reply to this e-mail, for contact see http://www.rider.cz

    Michal A. Valasek, Aug 2, 2003