The Python Application Framework (PAF) is released

TDC

Hi all,

The Python Application framework made it's first release. This framework
will make your life as a application developper a lot easier. PAF consists
of a set of easy-to-use components, such as CORBA-support, error-handling
and a GUI framework based on wxPython. You can check it out for yourself at
our open source site www.dctools.org .

Mark Hahn

I am about to start my second wxPython-based app, which is is a news/email
reader. I was planning on using bsddb with shelve for my data storage. Can
you give me a "sales pitch" for why I should consider PAF?