The Python Papers is looking for additional Associate Editors

Discussion in 'Python' started by maurice ling, Nov 22, 2007.

  1. maurice ling

    maurice ling Guest

    "The Python Papers" (http://pythonpapers.org), ISSN
    1834-3147, is an online e-journal, covering articles
    on Python in the community, industry and academia. We
    were established in the second half of 2006 and
    launched our first issue in November 2006. Since then,
    we have released 3 more issues.

    Recently, we have also initiated a monograph series,
    which will be known as "The Python Papers Monograph
    Series" (http://pythonpapers.org/monograph.html) with
    its own ISSN, but managed by "The Python Papers"
    Editorial Committee.

    Due to this new initiative, we are looking for an
    additional member to join the team as an Associate
    Editor from February 2008.

    The main roles of an Associate Editor includes:

    1. Organizing and chairing reviews for submissions
    2. Reviewing submissions
    3. Answering queries regarding the periodicals
    4. Assisting the Editor-in-Chief in tasks as required

    The current workload is estimated to be about 3 hours
    per week.

    We invite committed individuals with a good knowledge
    of Python programming to join our team.

    Please send in your CV and a statement of intention to
    us at before December 20,
    2007. Please direct any queries to

    Thank you
    Maurice Ling