Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 03:03:53 GMT
From: "python newbie" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: I come not to bury C++, but to praise it...
To: (e-mail address removed)

Are you against using C++ wrapped in a library such as wxWindows? This
library makes it pretty easy painless to write cross-platform stuff, but
even on Windows alone, it beats MFC or the going price of Delphi.

Hoang

Unfortunately there are too many C++ programmers working in the real-world.
Getting them to change their minds about their favorite language is no small
hurdle. Additionally, there is the perception that Python is slow. Again,
it's mindshare that is important in converting to Python.

Hoang Do
http://jotsite.com