there you go mister korpela

the red dot

http://www.mediatech.lincoln.ac.uk/krudeforth/langan/index.php

i told you there was no need to 'dis' me, because, as i said you dont know
me, and sometimes it takes a while to change what one has become comfortable
with... i never said you (or anyone else) was wrong just that i was unhappy
about what may happen - so here we are without a dropdown javascript
selector box t'ing, and just nice plain text links.
just for you, and for me of course. we all get there in the end, just no
need for you to be superior and impolite sir.