thesaurus

Griff

Hi

I understand that the Resource file can handle different languages.
However, what is the best way to handle a thesaurus?

As a trivial example:

A British user access the site and the server uses the *.en-gb.resx file to
find a string for a label. This string is "Click here to see your basket".
However, some users prefer the word "cart" to "basket" and others prefer
"trolley", etc.

What would be the best "scalable" approach?

I did think about having "Click here to see your ^basket^" in the resource
file, and then, having retrieved the string, swap "^basket^" for the
favoured term which would be stored in some database. However, I'm not sure
that this is scalable across all the different "language" resource files.

Any suggestions on this one?

Thanks

Griff