    bunch of angles, some here might enjoy it: http://www.tbray.org/
    ongoing/When/200x/2006/08/17/JRuby

    -Tim
    Tim Bray, Sep 6, 2006

  2. Tim Bray

    Rob Sanheim Guest

    On 9/6/06, Tim Bray <> wrote:
    > I just finished a much-too-long series of essays on Ruby from a whole
    > bunch of angles, some here might enjoy it: http://www.tbray.org/
    > ongoing/When/200x/2006/08/17/JRuby
    >
    > -Tim

    I would highly recommend autotest, which is part of ZenTest, to take
    tdd to the next level. Autotest has your desired "one keystroke"
    beat, as its zero keystrokes to run any test. It monitors your files
    and automatically runs tests when it sees the tests or related files
    changed.

    I'm using it for rails work and its great. There are some minor
    annoyances, such as not picking up integration tests or tests in /lib
    correctly right now, but its not very hard to hack stuff into the
    source.

    - rob

    --
    http://www.robsanheim.com