threads and getlocaltime

Charlie

Hi folks,

In one of my perl code, I am trying to get the local time in mseconds.
The module I am using are from CPAN, Time::Format. It works fine in
the regular code, but if I create some threads inside the code and
have the $time() being called in the threads, it causes the segment
fault.

So the question I have is does anyone know other api that I can use,
which give me the local time in mseconds and is thread safe ?

regards,

Charlie.

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Charlie said:
So the question I have is does anyone know other api that I can
use, which give me the local time in mseconds and is thread safe ?

Have you tried Time::HiRes?