Time/Date format and changing time to GMT

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Shaiboy_UK, Oct 19, 2003.

  1. Shaiboy_UK

    Shaiboy_UK Guest

    Hi All,

    Sorry if this is the wrong newsgroup to post into, on this topic, if so, please
    point me in the right direction.....

    Currently working on a ASP for a friend, which requires the date and
    time on it. It pulls in entries from an Access Database with dates and
    times in the format of:
    "Fri Oct 17 18:02:46 2003"
    However my date and time on the ASP page is displayed as:
    "Friday, October 17, 2003 18:02:46"
    using the script:
    "<%Session.LCID = 1033%>
    <%=FormatDateTime(Date(), vbLongDate)%>
    <%Session.LCID = 2057%>
    <%=time()%>"

    Anyone know how to change this script, fully or partly to produce the
    date and time on the format that's in the access database i.e. "Fri Oct 17
    18:02:46 2003"

    Also, as the ASP host I'm using in based in the US (Norfolk I believe),
    it is displaying the time not as GMT which the web site would be viewed
    in, anyway of changing this?

    Thanks for any help.

    --
    Cheers