Time management fucntions

Muzzy

Hi,
I'm not sure if it's not an off topic Q, but:
are there any standard c++ functions to deal with system time?
(I use for windows OS)
someting like Time(), StrToDate() as in C++ Builder?

Thank you,
Andrew

Jeff Schwab

Muzzy said:
Hi,
I'm not sure if it's not an off topic Q, but:
are there any standard c++ functions to deal with system time?
(I use for windows OS)
someting like Time(), StrToDate() as in C++ Builder?

Thank you,
Andrew

Check out the <ctime> header from the standard library. I'm not sure
about a StrToDate function, but strftime does the reverse.

-Jeff