timer

rainny

Hi….I has some enquiry about the timer class. When the time is
playing, the time is counting and can it display at the text field?
Whereas the time is stop, then the stop time is display at another
text field.
Would the time can be display at text field like this?
If anyone can help, thanks.

Roedy Green

Hi….I has some enquiry about the timer class. When the time is
playing, the time is counting and can it display at the text field?
Whereas the time is stop, then the stop time is display at another
text field.
Would the time can be display at text field like this?
If anyone can help, thanks.

see http://mindprod.com/products1.html#SETCLOCK
see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/timer.html

you tell you timer to trigger an event say every .25 second. the
event handler computes the new text version of time, and if different,
does a setText with the new time.

Or you can arrange an trigger every second and arrange the trigger to
come just after the second rollover.

--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com