    How do you put an image beside page title?? You know - the small logo or
    some image where <title> tag is displayed?

    Thanks.

    Dado, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Dado

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Dado" <> writing in

    > Hi,
    >
    > How do you put an image beside page title?? You know - the small logo or
    > some image where <title> tag is displayed?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Google for favicon

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

    Adrienne, Jun 27, 2005

  3. David Dorward, Jun 27, 2005
  4. Dado wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > How do you put an image beside page title?? You know - the small logo or
    > some image where <title> tag is displayed?

    E.g.
    In the style sheet
    #title {
    background: url(image.png) no-repeat right;
    margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px; /* pehapse you don't need this. */
    text-align: center;
    width: 100%;}

    In html file
    <h1>title</h1>