tk prob

robin

I have a problem with showing a new Toplevel widget in tk, any one in
here can give some good agreeable, respectably nice and good advice on
how to show a window that has it's own root window, with Perl/Tk, been
doing that lately, thanks for all the comments lately. They have
helped.

What I want to do is have a Button widget that displays a Toplevel
widget.Button is on the bottom of the main window. this have something
to do references? }

And thanks again for all the thankfully diverse thoughts. Yeah, anyone
else here having problems? Anyway, if someone tells me to post this to
the Tk group, I'll have to tell him/her that there were far too few

later,
robin