tk resource file for geometry?

Gabriel B.

i'm using almost every widget property from my pyTk programs in the
form of resources, like:
self.tk.option_add ( "*InputClass*background", "White" )

In the widget creation i have only the Class and the Command
attribute, but i'm having to add some tk options to the geometry
method, in the case, pack. Is there a way to overcome this?

For example, every single Frame i pack i use
self.pack(fill='both', expand=1)
I'd love to have something like:
self.tk.option_add ( "*Frame*fill", 'both' )
self.tk.option_add ( "*Frame*expand", 'yes' )

Is there anything like it?

Thanks,