Tkinter weirdness item count

Discussion in 'Python' started by phil, May 1, 2005.

  1. phil

    phil Guest

    >> Using Tkinter Canvas to teach High School Geometry
    >> with A LOT of success.

    >Can you post a link to your code.
    >I'd like to see what you are doing.

    >Thx,
    >Alan Isaac

    Yes, I will release it open source at the end of may.
    There are too many features I want to add to release it now.

    Essentially it is a script language for making complex drawings,
    rotating objects, plotting simple functions, and with
    a dialogue. Which means you can make a simple concept or
    a whole chapter into a lesson.

    Eventually I will write a whole course based on Cliff notes
    geometry review.

    Why, are you a teacher?

    phil, May 1, 2005