to early post, proxy server

bigbinc

This code below is basically a proxy server, except I dont get the
images etc.

Am I right?

This is for the earlier post, but I am using google.news.

package blb;

import java.net.*;

import java.lang.*;
import java.util.*;
import java.text.NumberFormat;
import java.net.URL;

//
// graphics routines
//

// servlet include --
import javax.servlet.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;

import java.io.*;
import java.io.FileOutputStream;

//
// -- br --
//
public class MakeConnect extends HttpServlet
{

// Note: doGet is used for HTTP get protocol -
// this is the simplest method, think about whenever you visit a
web-page

// Note: doPost is used for HTTP post protocol -
// imagine posting a form

//
// init() called at launch
// - use to init resources
//
public void init() throws ServletException
{

} // end of the functino

// -- doGet --
HttpServletResponse response) throws IOException
{

response.setContentType("text/html");

String clientIP = request.getRemoteAddr();

// get the remote ip-address

// get a handle to the output stream
PrintWriter out = response.getWriter();

// build header --
out.println("<meta http-equiv='Content-Type' content='text/html;
charset=ISO-8859-1'>");
out.println("<HTML>");

// -- HEADER --
out.println("<HEAD>");
out.println("</HEAD>");

// -- BODY --
out.println("<BODY>");

out.println("blbx:929034293482080@321<br>");
out.println(clientIP + "<BR>");

LaunchConnection(out);

// -- FOOTER --
out.println("</BODY>");
out.println("</HTML>");

out.close();

} // end of the method

public void LaunchConnection(PrintWriter out) {

//String theURL = "http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/";
String theURL = "http://65.83.42.137:8080/jmx-console/";

try {

URL url = new URL(theURL);
URLConnection c = url.openConnection();

out.println("Status line: ");
out.println('\t' + c.getHeaderField(0));
out.println("Response Headers: ");

String value = "";

int n = 1;

while(true) {

value = c.getHeaderField(n);

if (value == null)
break;

out.println('\t' + c.getHeaderFieldKey(n++) + ": " + value);

} // -- end of the while --

} catch (Exception e) {

//e.printStackTrace();
out.println("Err: " + e.getMessage());