To much data?

Karl

Quite a bit of data is being returned in the SOAP result (if there is
one node per line, then it's over 3,600 rows of SOAP data).

IE v6.x complains after about the second or third call to the service
with this message:

"A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it
continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to
abort the script?"

The client is using Javascript and the XMLHTTP class. I gather that
since I don't get the above message on the first or second run that
there's a memory leak somewhere. Though I don't see how. The object is
getting allocated with each call to the web service:
function CallWS()
{
// Init the XmlHTTP object
try {
objXMLHTTP = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");
} catch (e) { }

if (objXMLHTTP == null) {
try {
objXMLHTTP = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
} catch (e) { }
} // if

Is there something I'm suppose to be doing that I'm not?

TIA