To show the value set to a property in the CollectionEditor

Ismail E

Just like the DropDownList we have a collection editor for adding Items. When
we a dd a Item in the Collection Editor the text set in the value field of
the ListItem is displayed in the Item Collection. ie the value set is seen in
the list of the items added. So how do we display a value set in the List
Item in the Collection editors left pane.