to_tex method for RedCloth

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Bil Kleb, Jan 21, 2005.

  1. Bil Kleb

    Bil Kleb Guest

    I didn't get a rise from the poignant-stiffs list,
    so I thought I'd try here:

    I see DHH has hacked a to_tex method into the RedCloth
    that comes with instiki, viz,

    instiki-0.9.2/libraries/redcloth_for_tex.rb
    instiki-0.9.2/app/controllers/wiki.rb

    Has anyone made a go on making this hack a part
    of RedCloth proper and then on to wpgtr.to_tex and beyond?

    (Psst: I am really pining for LaTeX output from the
    YAML+RedCloth combo so I can flood our local
    publication nuts with a new NASA Technical Memorandum
    every time we change a word in our software's manual.)

    Regards,
    --
    Bil Kleb, Hampton, Virginia
    http://fun3d.larc.nasa.gov