    Admin WEB interface:

    user=admin
    password: Te@mvier
    Silvio Bierman, Apr 16, 2012

  2. Sorry for this, information about a local test-server meant for my
    colleague.
    Silvio Bierman, Apr 16, 2012

  3. Silvio Bierman

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    On 4/16/12 7:46 AM, Silvio Bierman wrote:
    > Sorry for this, information about a local test-server meant for my
    > colleague.

    At least it wasn't a production server ;-) I suggest changing those
    passwords anyway.
    Daniel Pitts, Apr 16, 2012
  4. Silvio Bierman

    markspace Guest

    On 4/16/2012 10:17 AM, Daniel Pitts wrote:
    > On 4/16/12 7:46 AM, Silvio Bierman wrote:
    >> Sorry for this, information about a local test-server meant for my
    >> colleague.

    > At least it wasn't a production server ;-)

    > I suggest changing those passwords anyway.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    <https://xkcd.com/936/>
    markspace, Apr 16, 2012
  5. On 04/16/2012 07:17 PM, Daniel Pitts wrote:
    > On 4/16/12 7:46 AM, Silvio Bierman wrote:
    >> Sorry for this, information about a local test-server meant for my
    >> colleague.

    > At least it wasn't a production server ;-) I suggest changing those
    > passwords anyway.

    Thanks,

    I would have if it had not been e temporary virtual server living in a
    VirtualBox VM :)

    Very clumsy anyway...
    Silvio Bierman, Apr 17, 2012