tomcal/xsl - problems with xsl:include

Discussion in 'Java' started by Klaus Friese, Nov 22, 2004.

  1. Klaus Friese

    Klaus Friese Guest

    Hi,

    i have a servlet and i'm creating my HTML output with XSLT and XML.
    It's working fine with tomcat 3.3 and at the moment i am trying to
    transfer my servlet to tomcat 4 and 5.
    Now i have a problem with <xsl:include>. When i'm using include (or
    import), tomcat is throwing an exception:
    javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
    javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
    javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
    javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
    org.apache.xml.utils.URI$MalformedURIException: No scheme found in URI
    org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTransformer(Line
    767) in TransformerFactoryImpl.java

    I can insert the file in my main XSL file an it works fine, so the
    problem must be the <xsl:include>.

    This is my XSL-Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    version="1.0">