    What's up??

    --
    Do not reply to email address... it is not monitored due to SPAM

    davidepp, Aug 20, 2003

  2. davidepp

    samspade Guest

    > I have a question about tomcat4 and servlets... I don't know where
    > else to post the question.
    > Where else could I post? Any ideas about my problem?

    > In the web.xml file I have the following:
    > JkMount /servlet/* ajp13 and it works fine.

    > But I want to change it... as an example, I change it to:
    > JkMount /svlt/* ajp13 and try to access the Servlet via a
    > corresponding URL but it wont work.
    > I've tried many variations and it seems only to like the full word
    > "servlet"
    > What's up??

    What is JkMount doing inside web.xml ? I think that the one inside web.xml
    is being ignored, and you need to look inside your httpd.conf apache config
    file for the 'real' JkMount.

    If you did mean httpd.conf then post back.

    samspade, Aug 20, 2003

  3. davidepp

    davidepp Guest

    Sorry... Actually I tried it in both files...
    "/servlet/[servletname]" URL ceases to work when svlt is used in JkMount but
    URL with svlt does not work either.

    davidepp, Aug 21, 2003