tool to extract data from a database mapping to a DTD

Nolan

Is anyone aware of a tool that will allow me to create an XML output
file from a database (MS Access, but I can extract the data into other
formats) mapping only a few data elements to a DTD?

VorteXML appears to be such a tool, but the price is $399 and they
appear to no longer offer an evaluation copy. I'd prefer something
less pricey or at least with an evaluation period, so I can assure it
really does what I need it to do.

TIA,
N.