Tooltip Floating In Table

cksanjose

Hi Everyone!

I have a list of customers that will be displayed using table tags.
Each item on the list will have a detailed text and it is within a DIV
tag. This DIV tag for each item is in a separate TD tag. This DIV tag
is initialzed to be invisible. Currently, I have a javascript that show
and hides this DIV when they hover over the name of the customer. What
I would like to do is remove this DIV tags from within the TD tags so
that it will not leave a big space when it is hidden. I want it to
float near the name of the customer when they hover over it.

Thanks for any ideas.

Cesar