Track and Capture SOAP messages

smartobject

I am using the axis SOAP monitor and the Tomcat / SOAP tool plugin for
Eclipse.

When users are testing our App, if they get an error, I can see the
SOAP request message, and I would like to cut / paste it into the
Eclipse tool to try in debug mode.

Since the SOAP monitor is a java applet, I cannot cut / paste.

The best I can do to reproduce the error is to look at the message and
build it manually.

Some services have several layers of embedded objects, so this can take
a while.

Does anyone else "out there" do this with some other tools. Web /
Newsgroup searches have come up "empty".

The web server log files don't have the XML message intact, or are
inaccessible, or turned off.
Thank you

shakah

smartobject said:
I am using the axis SOAP monitor and the Tomcat / SOAP tool plugin for
Eclipse.

When users are testing our App, if they get an error, I can see the
SOAP request message, and I would like to cut / paste it into the
Eclipse tool to try in debug mode.

Since the SOAP monitor is a java applet, I cannot cut / paste.
[ ...rest of post deleted...]

Using Axis 1.2 and JDK 1.4.2 on Linux (64-bit) I can copy/paste just
fine when running tcpmon as an *application*, though I do have to use
Ctrl-C / Ctrl-V keystrokes (no right-click context menus are available).