Tracking the RTP Packets Send.

soumenrchow

Hi
I am sending RTP Packets using VLC Player from my machine to
another machine. I have to track the packets send and received. I have
installed Ethereal for tracking the send and received packets. The
Ethereal is working fine. Now I have written a program in Perl that is
showing the information of the received packets. But I cannot track
the RTP Packets send. Can u please suggest me any way of tracking the
RTP Packets send using Perl.

Soumen.