    Can anyone help me with this task or lead me in a general
    direction? Is there a class that can help me?

    Thanks
    brian, Jan 2, 2004

  2. brian

    sudha Guest

    You can preserve the username in the session variable..
    and use it in the page where you are writing to the database.
    Hope i have got ur problem correct
    Rgds

    sudha, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Thanks for your reply. I understand how to write the username to the DB
    only because it is stored in the session variable. But how can I
    capture the link that is clicked and write that to the DB. The link
    calls to a directory to open a report created in Crystal 9.0

    Thanks

    brian shannon, Jan 2, 2004
  4. brian

    Mike Guest

    What if that link were to have a querystring in it, that identified it?

    Then you could extract the querystring, and write that to the DB.

    -mike

    Mike, Jan 2, 2004
  5. Your a genius~ I can't believe I didn't think of that. It is so
    obvious. Thanks very much.

    brian shannon, Jan 2, 2004
  6. brian

    Mike Guest