    Thanking YOU in advance...
    yours Deepak.

    , Mar 29, 2006

  2. Alex Hunsley Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi ,
    > i m doing a project on VIRTUAL CLASSROOM IN Java. i am facing
    > troubles in transfer of java media files.so PLEASE can you send me the
    > sourcecode for it.
    > Thanking YOU in advance...
    > yours Deepak.

    Do you really imagine that anyone can actually know what it is that you
    want from this vague description?

    Alex Hunsley, Mar 30, 2006

  3. Oliver Wong Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi ,
    > i m doing a project on VIRTUAL CLASSROOM IN Java. i am facing
    > troubles in transfer of java media files.so PLEASE can you send me the
    > sourcecode for it.
    > Thanking YOU in advance...
    > yours Deepak.

    Transfering media files is just like transfering normal files. So google
    for file transfers in Java.

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Mar 30, 2006
  4. Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:56:00 GMT, "Oliver Wong" <>

    see http://mindprod.com/products1.html#FILETRANSFER
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Mar 30, 2006